Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Diaper Dice


I’m raising a little nudist…the child will not keep her clothes or diaper on. I do understand that she’s becoming more familiar when she is getting ready to go to the bathroom or when she’s just gone. The problem is, she wants that diaper off right then and there!

One time, I came into her room to find her doing downward dog to get those pants off….no lie!

I can’t even tell you all the things I’ve tried to keep her pants on when I lay her down for a nap or for the night. Just an example; putting her diaper on backwards, packing tape over the tabs (YES…I did it!) and my latest is having to staple both tabs down. I just recently had to do two staples on each tab to keep them on. (My only fear had been with the staples is they might scrape her, but the tabs are in a place where it’s been fine)

I love that she’s so darn smart to be able to figure these things out, but I’m about out of ideas on what else to do with her diapers. Y’all don’t even want to know about some of the messes I’ve come in to find….it is literally like rolling the dice in a game of craps!! (He, he)

If anyone has any other suggestions…I’m up for it!






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.