Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
Hey guys...I'm not usually one to post during the weekend...but here goes it..
 
This weeks questions:
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??

Chasing Hailey…well, it was pretty easy because that’s what I do on a daily basis….chase Hailey J I love it when we do chase her…cause she just giggles and then turns around and stops for you to tickle her.


2. What do you love the most about blogging??

It’s all about" me" time and writing. I get to write however often I want  and about ONLY what I want to write about…how much better could it get? I can tell ya…all the great people I’ve met doing this is just the icing on the cake (I had no idea going into it how much fun and work it would be).

 
3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?

 Hailey’s Picks- Board books for toddlers


 I know they’re both Hailey’s Picks…but I put a lot of time and effort into them and I only pick stuff I or Hailey REALLY like!

 
 4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?

You have good days and bad days…just get through the bad ones and know that it will be worth it.

 
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?

I can do it…I have designed and built all my layouts and designs. It has been an awesome experience. I’ve always been artistically inclined, but this is a great way to get the creative juices going and put it to use.

 
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.

It’s so hard to just pick three…


Kimberly @ A Night Owl Blog

Rhiannon @ Happy Little Feet



Matching pig tails and all...
 
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I agree, it's been so much fun meeting new people (like you!) and connecting with others about what I write about and what they write about. :)

    Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mia...you too...but ya gotta stop with the desserts...he he...my willpower isn't all that great anyway!
      Hope your weekend is great too!
      Anissa

      Delete
  2. what a fun day to discover your blog- I feel like I just learned so much about you! What a cute blog you have! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by...your blog is too cute!
      Anissa

      Delete
  3. Adorable Blog! THanks for stopping by the Link & Mingle and my blog!
    Kim@Singledou[b]t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,
      Thanks for stopping by...I love the comments on the blog, I just redid it this weekend so I'm super excited about it. Love to be a part of the hop...
      Anissa

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.