Monday, December 10, 2012

Alexia Foods – Spicy Sweet potato Fries


 
A couple weeks ago I got my Alexia Foods buzz pack from Bzz Agent. I hadn’t realized until I got the pack and started looking through it that I’d eaten their foods before. I looked through the box of goodies which included a reusable shopping bag and several coupons for free some of their all natural products. Not to mention additional coupons to pass out…so if anyone would like some $1 coupons just let me know!

Remembering to take my coupons with me is the hard part….I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’ve tried the whole coupon thing and can never remember the darn coupons (other than for diapers). I did find Alexia products at Target, Publix and Kroger. I think Target probably had the largest selection.

Hailey and I LOVE sweet potatoes so I was really excited to try out the spicy sweet potato fries. We ended up finding those and the regular curly fries. I was sneaky and didn’t let the rest of the non-sweet potato eating family know what they are….<evil grin>. Of course Hailey and I loved them, but the big shocker was that the hubby and my oldest liked them as well.

I nearly fell over when I saw my oldest eating them….he HATES and I mean hates sweet potatoes. “I was like….you do know what you’re eating…right??” And he was like “yup” and went right on eating them.

I would say that this was definitely a thumbs up!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious, I will have to try them out!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were totally yummy and I would definately eat them again. If you want a coupon just let me know!
      Anissa

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.