Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Where did the time go?


No seriously…where did it go…LOL. I hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year and had an awesome holiday. We had a super hectic and busy holiday, but it was awesome.

I don’t even know where to start. We went out of town for Christmas this year and that brings on a whole other set of stressors with trying to figure out logistics. How does Santa do it? I finally had to just simmer down and come to the conclusion that if this Christmas wasn’t all that great…that at least the older ones were on their last year of believing and Hailey wouldn’t remember it past this year.

I was thankfully stressed for no reason. It went waaaayyy better than I thought it would. We got to Florida the week before and were able to get all of our shopping done and wrapped with NO issues…thank god!
It was really nice to be able to spend time with all the fam right at Christmas instead of before or after...not to mention all the yummy food and desserts that went along with it.
As for New Years Eve the hubby and I stayed home...you couldn't pay me enough to be on the road with all the drunk and crazy people (not to mention we were recovering from the drive home).

 
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I agree about NYE...there is no way I want to be out with all the crazies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.